In 1986, we were looking for a sustainable energy source. The photovoltaic sector turned out to have a significant future potential and therefore became our main business area. In 2002, the ATB-Becker team established another very successful area - the Renewable Energies sector.
- 1982 foundation of the company
- 1986 construction of the first solar-powered broadcast converter
- 1992 construction of the first grid-connected photovoltaic system
- 1998 construction of Vienna's largest roof-integrated photovoltaic system at the Museum of Natural History
- 1999-2002 Ladakh Project, development aid project for a social centre in Ladakh/India
- 2003-2007 PV-Enlargement: ATB-Becker becomes the Austrian coordinator of the biggest photovoltaic project of the European Union.
- 2012 foundation of the ATB-Becker Photovoltaik GmbH
Due to ATB Becker's realignment in 2012, the company split into two independent companies collaborating "under one roof" in order to exploit synergy effects, occurred - ATB-Becker e.U. green technologies and ATB-Becker Photovoltaik GmbH. As the ATB-Becker Photovoltaik GmbH can now concentrate on its main business area photovoltaics - we are able to provide know-how at a very high level of quality. From grid-connected PV systems to hybrid systems from planning to professional support in the realization of your projects: ATB-Becker Photovoltaic GmbH takes another big step forward into a sunny future.